The Trump Card 2016
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Trump Card 2016 on your social bookmarking website

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 66 on Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:45 am
DJT

A Trump Presidency,Make America Great Again

Go down

A Trump Presidency,Make America Great Again Empty A Trump Presidency,Make America Great Again

Post by ratzpack Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:51 pm

First let's outline what a President can do. The powers of the office according to the Constitution:
1.The President shall be Commander in Chief of the Army and Navy of the United States, and of the Militia of the several States, when called into the actual Service of the United States; he may require the Opinion, in writing, of the principal Officer in each of the executive Departments, upon any Subject relating to the Duties of their respective Offices, and he shall have Power to grant Reprieves and Pardons for Offences against the United States, except in Cases of Impeachment.
So he's the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces.
2. He shall have Power, by and with the Advice and Consent of the Senate, to make Treaties, provided two thirds of the Senators present concur; and he shall nominate, and by and with the Advice and Consent of the Senate, shall appoint Ambassadors, other public Ministers and Consuls, Judges of the supreme Court, and all other Officers of the United States, whose Appointments are not herein otherwise provided for, and which shall be established by Law: but the Congress may by Law vest the Appointment of such inferior Officers, as they think proper, in the President alone, in the Courts of Law, or in the Heads of Departments.

The President shall have Power to fill up all Vacancies that may happen during the Recess of the Senate, by granting Commissions which shall expire at the End of their next Session.

He has power to make Treaties with the advice and consent of the Senate
He has the authority to appoint ambassadors and Judges of the Supreme Court
and the power to fill up vacancies that may happen during a recess of the Senate
That's it people. Very limited.
So what would a Trump presidency do?
First when we enter into agreements and treaties or trade Trump sends in his people to negotiate on behalf of the United States. He doesn't give up the farm like Obama and Kerry did.
Second,he considers whether going into war is in the best interests of the United States. He also gets our military back to pre Obama standards.
The Congress repeals Obamacare and he signs it.
Get the border under control.
Get our trade under control.
Get Common Core out of our schools
And of course,repeal Obamacare.
Repair our infrastructure
clean up the Veterans Administration and fire who needs to be fired.
I think if he got even half of that done we'd be in better shape than we are now.We don't need a bunch of policies that sound good.You set a few goals and you meet them.
I have the feeling Trump would get the job done and if the Republicans in Congress want to stick with the status quo i would not want to be called up to the White House to talk to Mr Trump.
I think if they played nice,he'd play nice. I think if they'd be difficult he'd push back.
This is a businessman who's been around the horn a few times and knows how to deal with people.
ratzpack
ratzpack
Admin

https://thetrumpcard2016.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down