The Trump Card 2016
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Trump Card 2016 on your social bookmarking website

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 66 on Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:45 am
DJT

False Statements

Go down

False Statements Empty False Statements

Post by ratzpack Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:28 am

has anyone else picked up some tweets where ppl are supposedly quoting statements by Trump that he NEVER said.I should have grabbed screenshots and didn't. Next time i see one will grab it and hope you can too.They're quoting him as saying terrible things that paint him in a very negative light. You know,insulting voters.Things like that.They're false all the way through.We know very well what Trump has said and has not. Unless it's from the horses mouth not buying it. We all know from following our future president what he would likely say or not say.Unfortunately there are people who don't follow this stuff and will fall for it. I saw one tweeter ask,"did he REALLY say that." See,they sow doubt with some folks and that's their whole idea.

Some ppl will realize it.Many may not. I don't know to make those ppl aware of the dirty tricks that are being played but we may want to call it out.
It's going to get real ugly as it gets closer to people actually voting in the primaries and caucuses.The opponents to Trump,especially the GOPe,will do anything to stop Trump Nothing is off the table with these people. No ethics. The Dems will help em out too.
Maybe our tweets can target the states that are holding the primaries and caucuses?

Arrow
ratzpack
ratzpack
Admin

https://thetrumpcard2016.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum